1. Hashtags for goods or services point to goods or services that are being promoted in the Facebook account;
2. Industry hashtags. Such tags denote a specific job performed by a person. They are narrower than hashtags for goods or services;
3. Corporate hashtags. Such tags are used to create a community in a social network. It can be a company name, a slogan, or a specific product;
4. Campaign hashtags. In the case of using promotional posts, you can create hashtags to track such publications;
5. Customer hashtags. The customers, not the company, use these hashtags. Posts are usually published under customer hashtags. They demonstrate an independent opinion about the company of those who have used the goods or services;
6. Hashtags for events and conferences. Such tags combine any events, conferences, special days, and posts related to this;
7. Trending hashtags. These hashtags are associated with popular events, challenges, and trends.